1) Espresso is single task.
2) Espresso should only be poured into a glass.
3) Espresso is never ordered to go.
4) In the Nicomachean Ethics, when Aristotle discusses magnificence on a small scale, he means good espresso.
5) Second espresso, clean cup.
6) Espresso is best consumed in a coffee shop that does not have a kitchen.
7) You can make good espresso or good tea, but not both.
8) Do not look at your phone while drinking espresso.
David Sable MD
writer, teacher, fund manager and retired reproductive endocrinologist